Did You Know?
- Employees rank dental coverage second only to medical coverage in benefit importance (Life Insurance and Market Research Association – LIMRA)
- Regular visits to the dentist can help control diabetes and heart disease
- Meeting or exceeding employee expectations on dental claim service is key to employee satisfaction. Sentry is known for fast and fair claim service.
Adding Sentry’s group dental insurance to your benefits program will be greatly appreciated by your employees and can help make your program one of the best.
- Optional full coverage for preventive procedures without waiting periods
- Deductible and maximum benefit provisions that help keep employer costs down
Customizable Features at an Exceptional Value
Plan pays 80 percent or 100 percent depending on the option selected for:
- Oral exam
- Fluoride application
Plan pays 80 percent for:
- Space maintainer
- Amalgam restoration
Plan pays 50 percent for:
- Inlays and crown
- Prosthodontics (removable and fixed)
- Individual crowns
- Root canals
- Gum treatments
Options and Benefits
- Deductible Options – $0, $50 or $100 deductible options available per person per calendar year. The maximum family deductible is three times the per person deductible. ($0 deductible only available for employers with 10 or more employees)
- Maximum Benefit – You select $500, $1,000 or $2,000 per person calendar year.
- Preventive Option – You select 80 percent or 100 percent. The 80 percent preventive option pays 80 percent for preventive procedures and the 100 percent preventive option pays 100 percent for all preventive procedures.
- Orthodontics – $1,500 maximum aggregate benefit per person. The plan pays 50 percent for orthodontic charges and is only available to employers with 10 or more employees.
- Dependent Coverage – Insurance is available to spouse and dependent children.