For the best experience, make sure your web browser and operating system are up to date.
We want you to enjoy visiting our website, but if you’re using an outdated web browser or operating system, you may not be able to get the most out of it. In fact, some things won’t work at all. That’s why we included the following web browser and operating system recommendations. You can upgrade to the latest version of your web browser with these links:
Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer
As of August 17, 2021, Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer (IE11) and some things on our website may not be available to you—or may not work at all. Because we want you to get the most out of our sites, we recommend you download one of the other browsers listed above.
Learn more >
When visiting our site
- See if you’re using the latest version of your chosen web browser. You can check at whatbrowser.org. If you need to update your browser, use one of the links above.
As you update your browser, keep in mind that our website doesn’t support:
- Beta or development browser versions—you’ll need to use an officially released version.
- Third-party browser extensions or plug-ins.
- Microsoft Edge
We don't support:
- Internet explorer
- Beta versions of browsers
- 3rd party browser extensions
Operating system requirements
- Windows 7 and higher
- Mac OS Yosemite (Version 10.10) and higher