The following information focuses on our Sentry Group of Companies and associated legal information.
The Sentry Group of Companies Includes:
- Sentry Insurance a Mutual Company
- Dairyland County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas
- Dairyland Insurance Company
- Florists’ Insurance Company
- Florists’ Mutual Insurance Company
- Middlesex Insurance Company
- Parker Centennial Assurance Company
- Patriot General Insurance Company
- Peak Property and Casualty Insurance Corp.
- Sentry Life Insurance Company
- Sentry Life Insurance Company of New York
- Sentry Select Insurance Company
- Sentry Casualty Company
- Sentry Lloyds of Texas
- Viking Insurance Company of Wisconsin
- Sentry Equity Services, Inc.
- Parker Services, L.L.C.
- Parker Stevens Agency, L.L.C.
- Point Insurance Agency, LLC
- Florists’ Insurance Service, Inc.
Property and casualty coverages are underwritten and safety services are provided by a member of the Sentry Insurance Group, Stevens Point, WI. Individual life insurance, group and individual annuities are issued and administered by Sentry Life Insurance Company, Stevens Point, WI. In New York, individual life insurance, group and individual annuities are issued and administered by Sentry Life Insurance Company of New York, Syracuse, NY. For a complete listing of companies, visit sentry.com. Policies, coverages, benefits, and discounts are not available in all states. See policy for complete coverage details. In New York coverage provided through policy form numbers: (Life Insurance) 390-1000 (SLONY), 390-2003-SLONY; (Group Annuity) 840-300(NY); (Individual Annuity) 380-440.
This website is for convenience and information purposes only, and is made available by Sentry Insurance a Mutual Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “SIAMCO”) with the understanding that SIAMCO is not engaged in the practice of law, nor is it rendering legal, tax, accounting, investment, or financial advice. The information contained in this website is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. No one should act on the information contained in this website without legal/financial advice from competent and licensed local professionals. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS DISTRIBUTED BY SIAMCO “AS-IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. SIAMCO’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AS SET FORTH ON THIS WEBSITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.