Sentry Medical Provider Network (MPN)
A medical provider network is a network of providers, including physicians, created to provide medical treatment for work injuries of employees in California. An MPN must be approved by the California Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) before it can be used. Unless exempted by law or the employer, all medical care for workers injured on the job whose employer has an approved MPN will be handled and provided though the MPN.
The Sentry MPN participating provider listing can be accessed at: https://www.goperspecta.com/VPD/sentry/public
MPN medical access assistants
Sentry MPN medical access assistants assist injured workers with finding an MPN physician of their choice and scheduling medical appointments. They can also provide injured workers with MPN employee notices.
Medical access assistants are available Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. through 8 p.m., Pacific time.
You may reach a medical access assistant by phone, fax, or email:
- 855-346-4866, then press 3
- 800-999-4642, attention: medical access assistants
The Sentry MPN contacts can answer your questions, respond to your concerns about the Medical Provider Network, and assist employees in arranging for an MPN independent medical review.
The MPN contacts are:
- Telephone: 855-346-4866, then press 4
- Mailing Address: Sentry Insurance, Attn: MPN Contacts, PO Box 8032 , Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Fax: 800-999-4642, attention: MPN Contacts
- Email: ClaimsCAMPN@sentry.com, attention: MPN Contacts