Protecting your personal information is important to us. Here’s how we handle your personal information.
Information we collect and disclose
The types of personal information we might collect include:
- Information you provide on applications or other forms, or in your verbal responses to our questions. This might include identifying information such as name, address, and information about your assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, including policies purchased and premium payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency that indicates your credit worthiness and credit history.
We do not sell customer lists or any personal information regarding our customers.
We only disclose nonpublic personal information about customers or former customers to other affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties as permitted or required by law. We might share personal financial information about you between affiliated companies within the Sentry Insurance Group to make additional services available to you (e.g., auto insurance customers may receive information about life insurance products, and vice versa).
For customers of Point Insurance Agency, LLC and/or the Parker Stevens agencies, these agencies may disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated insurance companies as reasonably necessary to provide you with insurance products and services.
A cookie is a small text file that is recorded either temporarily or persistently on your hard drive by a web page server and is not used to deliver viruses or other harmful programs to your computer.
By relying on cookies, we deliver a more efficient service that is also more personalized for each user. Additionally, cookies allow us to monitor traffic patterns, site usage, and session information, such as items you add to a shopping cart, which help make the site more useful to you.
How we safeguard your privacy
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal financial information.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial data to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
- We communicate to our employees in writing the importance of protecting confidential information.
- We may amend our privacy policies at any time. If we do, we will inform you in writing.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
This notice applies to each of the following companies. Companies may not be licensed in all states.
Sentry Insurance a Mutual Company
Dairyland County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas
Dairyland Insurance Company
Florists’ Insurance Company
Florists’ Mutual Insurance Company
Middlesex Insurance Company
Parker Centennial Assurance Company
Patriot General Insurance Company
Peak Property and Casualty Insurance Corp.
Sentry Life Insurance Company
Sentry Life Insurance Company of New York
Sentry Select Insurance Company
Sentry Casualty Company
Sentry Lloyds of Texas
Viking Insurance Company of Wisconsin
Sentry Equity Services, Inc.
Parker Services, L.L.C.
Parker Stevens Agency, L.L.C.
Point Insurance Agency, LLC
Florists’ Insurance Service, Inc.
This describes how we handle personal information of the individuals we serve. It is only for your information. No action on your part is needed.
If you have questions regarding this notice, please write to Corporate Compliance/Privacy, 1800 North Point Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54481.