Two semi trucks driving

Inland marine insurance

As a business owner, standard property coverages may not protect your assets while you’re on the move or at a location other than your business address. Our inland marine coverage will help you protect your property and your business if you work at multiple sites, move products or goods, or possess property owned by others.

The Sentry difference

Protecting your business with industry knowledge

If you need inland marine insurance coverage, you are protecting valuable assets. No matter the size of your business, we’re here to help you protect your property. We offer different types of inland marine coverages, like contractor’s equipment and tool coverage, so that regardless of the size of your business, we have the coverage for you.

Two purple birds

Insuring property on the move

We’ll help you choose appropriate coverage based on your company’s unique risks.

Our inland marine products 


Builder’s risk insurance

Protect your profits and property from the unexpected during a construction or renovation project.


Contractor’s equipment insurance

Whether owned, leased, or borrowed, protect your equipment and keep your business running.


Installation coverage insurance

Protect your equipment or materials when they are in transit or stored at a work site.

News and resources


101 guide: Business life insurance

Is your business prepared for the future? Learn about different coverages to help protect you, your business, and your employees.


Sentry breaks ground on new office building

Sentry officials and community leaders hold a ceremonial groundbreaking for a new building at 1501 North Point Drive.


101 guide: Protect my business

Wondering why your business needs insurance and what coverages are available? Learn more about protecting your business.

Find an agent

Please enter a ZIP code.
Please check your ZIP code!
Please select an industry.

Access my account

Welcome to Sentry.com. By logging in here, you'll be able to access all of your Sentry accounts.

Have a question? Give us a call.

Need help?


Choose an option:

1 for claims

3 for retirement

4 for business customer service

Quick pay

You can use Quick Pay for the following account types:


Individual life

Group life

Business insurance

Know your account number and zip code? You can use Quick pay to pay your bill without signing in.

Pay my bill
is required.
is invalid.
An error occurred. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know by calling us at 800-4SENTRY (800-473-6879).
The User ID/Email address and/or password is invalid.
The User ID/Email address and/or password is invalid. For assistance, please call us at 800-4SENTRY (800-473-6879).
We're sorry-we couldn't find any records matching your information. Please verify the information you entered is correct or contact us at 800-473-6879 so we can assist you.
must be numeric.
is not the correct format.
is not the correct length.
doesn't match.
Loading...please wait

What can we help you find?

Loading...please wait